Information We Collect
White Feather Services collects "Non-Personal Information" and "Personal Information" in the categories described below.
White Feather Services will process information about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include:
(1) The browser types and versions used
(2) The operating system used by the accessing system
(3) The website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
(4) The sub-websites
(5) The date and time (so-called timestamp) of access to the Internet site
(6) An Internet protocol address (IP address)
(7) The internet service provider (ISP) of the accessing system
(8) The geographical location of the user
(9) The page views and site navigation path
(10) The pattern of the users use of the service with regards to timing and frequency
(11) Any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search. The usage data collected is needed to:
(1) deliver the content of our website correctly
(2) optimise the content of our website as well as any advertisement
(3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
(4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit
- How long you spend on each page
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you're visiting the site
We don't collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can't be used to identify who you are and we don't allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
In order to process this information we have obtained the user's consent in the interest of monitoring and improving our website and services.
Enquiry data, correspondence data and customer relationship data
White Feather Services may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our services and products ("enquiry data"). If a user contacts us via email or via a contact form, the personal information transmitted by the user is automatically stored.
The personal information may include:
(1) the user's contact information
(2) the user's name
(3) the name of the user's employer
(4) the user's job title or role
(5) the metadata associated with the communication
(6) and information contained in communications between the user and White Feather Services.
Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a user to White Feather Services are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the user, managing our relationships with customers, keeping records of communication with the user, and promoting our products and services to customers.
White Feather Services may process information that the users post for publication on our website or through our services ("publication data"). On our website the users can post information in the following ways:
1. Comments on blog posts
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How We Use And Share Information
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
Legal purpose of the processing of personal data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Retaining And Deleting Your Personal Information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. We will retain your personal data as follows:
- IP addresses will be retained for a minimum period of 30 days and for a maximum period of 14 months. This data is stored to help us improve the Service, customise the user experience and make informed business decisions.
Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Links to Other Websites
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email or by placing a prominent notice on our site. Significant changes will go into effect 30 days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You should periodically check the Site and this privacy page for updates.