White Feather Services - A Guide to Microsoft Excel
Sunday 3rd February 2019
I have some very exciting news to share... my comprehensive guide to Microsoft Excel is now available to purchase (eBay account required). If you would love to become a confident user of Excel, but do not have the time to undergo formal training, this guide will be perfect as it will enable you to train at your own pace and in your own time.
In this 78-page guide, I walk you through a wide range of Excel features and functions in a language even the most novice user can understand and there is an image to demonstrate each and every step.
- Shortcut Keys
- Recording and Formatting Data
- Inserting New Columns and/or Rows
- Deleting Columns and/or Rows
- Flash Fill
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Find and Replace
- Freeze Panes
- Save Workbook
- Merging Cells and Wrapping Text
- Formulas (SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, COUNT, COUNTA, VLOOKUP)
- Conditional Formatting
- Pivot Tables
- What-If Analysis
To purchase a spiral bound copy of 'A Guide to Microsoft Excel', please click here.